Inductor and chokes
GT Electronic India is a well experienced manufacturer of customized toroidal chokes, high current chokes, output chokes, EMI filters, power inductors and power supply filtering chokes for various applications.
Features and Versions (based on customer`s application):
- Toroidal or EI
- Iron powder and Si-Fe ferrites
- Mounting can be horizontal or vertical
- Manufacturing with mounting/base plate or encapsulated with potting/vacuum potting
- Manufacturing in customized terminals like SMD PIN, through hole PIN or flying leads with crimp/connectors
- Construction according to EN 61558-1, UL insulation system for class F (GT owned), RoHS and REACH conformity
Common Mode Choke
The CMC chokes (two /more coils are wound on a single core) are used for prevention of electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) from power supply lines and for prevention of malfunctioning of electronic equipment.