Current transformers are devices that transform higher current value to lower current value (e.g. 50A to 5A). Current transformers provide galvanic isolation from the voltage on the primary winding while simultaneously creating a power signal that has been converted to a standard level (1A or 5A), which in turn permits the use of standard measurement instruments and relays.
Encapsulated Current Transformer
GT Electronic India is one of the leading manufacturer in encapsulated low tension current transformers as per IS2705/IEC61869-2.
- Provide with busbar window suitable for many size of busbars
- Robust housing with a nickel plated secondary terminal
- Providing with mounting clamps and screws
- Various mounting options like wall mounting, cable mounting, busbar mounting, DIN rail mounting
- Safety locks for secondary terminals
HI! FILL THE DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF